Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $72.55Trending at AU $75.17
- AU $32.60Trending at AU $36.61
- AU $23.06Trending at AU $25.61
- AU $18.13Trending at AU $23.78
- AU $12.94Trending at AU $16.54
- AU $26.68Trending at AU $29.53
- AU $19.92Trending at AU $27.62
About this product
- DescriptionHe's t a talking head you see on the Sunday shows...well, at least t yet. But Michael Swartz comes to the written world of political punditry and problem-solving armed with two great weapons: the common sense to kw how much government is too much and easy access to perhaps the most important n-religious text kwn to mankind, the United States Constitution. Michael kws that what it does t say is just as important as what the Founding Fathers wrote there. In So We May Breathe Free: Avoiding Ineptocracy, Michael breaks down many of the nation's problems into easy-to-digest chapters and suggests how these burning questions can eventually be solved once and for all. It's t a quick fix to be sure, but if you believe as he does that our best days can lie ahead, you'll agree it's work worth doing. Despite what was rosily predicted to us in 2008, change does t come easy. Furthermore, it has to be change in the right direction and that's been sorely lacking in America over the last several decades. If you truly yearn to breathe free, this book is a must-read.
- Author BiographyMichael Swartz used to be an architect, and as little as a decade ago never dreamed of writing a book about politics. But that world has always piqued his interest, and once he had the opportunity to follow his passion to write he seized the moment and began his own website called monoblogue. This website mainly features local and national politics, but to keep things interesting Michael also keeps tabs on local sports and music, giving his site a uniquely Eastern Shore flavor. Unusual for conservative commentary, the tone of this blog tends to be wonky, said one reviewer of his website, and that style carries through to this day. From there, Michael has built his writing career, freelancing for clients as varied as a small syndicator to internet publications to political beat writing during the 2010 election. Over that time, Michael developed a reputation for being a straight shooter who doesn't settle for the obvious narrative or the party line. It's a healthy skepticism that attracts readers desiring both substance and style. Michael is a native of Toledo, Ohio but now lives on the Eastern Shore of Maryland. So We May Breathe Free: Avoiding Ineptocracy is Michael's first foray into full-length writing.
- Author(s)Michael Swartz
- Date of Publication29/07/2012
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectGovernment & Constitution
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight231 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine9 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.