All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionWhen the tough gets going, artist Evie Jacobson runs away. When her great aunt leaves her a property in rural Nebraska, Evie uses the opportunity to escape her boss, who's deluded himself into thinking she loves him. But life in the country is a bit too tame for Evie-until she meets Jonathan Clark, a man who tests the limits of her spontaneity. When Evie discovers that Jonathan might t be everything she expected, will she run away yet again or will she have the strength to stay and face her greatest test? Jonathan Clark's afteron break from working the ranch turns into a fantasy-come-to-life when he encounters Evie Jacobson skinny dipping in a private pond. His water nymph's playful side excites him like woman he's ever met, and he looks for any excuse to be with her. But a rancher's work is never done, and Jonathan must choose between his family and Evie-a woman who might have already moved on to someone else.
- Author BiographyCorrissa James was not always a country girl. In fact, she fought it all her life, traveling the world to live in far-flung cities like St. Petersburg, Russia, Caracas, Venezuela, Varanasi, India, and Guadalajara, Mexico. She didn't realize she was meant to live in the country until she returned to her roots in Nebraska, where she discovered the beauty of the fields around her (even if she was allergic to them) and the intensity of Mother Nature (who sure packs a wallop!). Corrissa wrote her first romance stories in junior high, although at the time she didn't really know what happened after kissing, so she improvised with lots of ellipses (...). Her professional writing career initially took her away from romance--but never far away as Corrissa could always be found with a romance book at hand (she's particularly fond of the work by Johanna Lindsey). Today she focuses on western romance novellas, offering afternoon reads focused on strong women and the men they choose (never without some struggles along the way).
- Author(s)Corrissa James
- PublisherInkwell International
- Date of Publication19/01/2015
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectRomance & Sagas
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintInkwell International
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight204 g
- Width127 mm
- Height203 mm
- Spine11 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
Best-selling in Fiction Books
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $16.95Trending at AU $21.14
- AU $47.99Trending at AU $53.50
- AU $69.95Trending at AU $77.68
- AU $14.99Trending at AU $19.97
- AU $21.84Trending at AU $24.73
- AU $15.99Trending at AU $21.14
- AU $20.00Trending at AU $20.61
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.