So You Ended Up in Sales: The Reluctant Salesman's Quick Guide to Survival and Success by Jason D Carter (Paperback / softback, 2013)
Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- AU $23.25Free postage
- Brand new condition
- Sold by fishpondnewzealand
- See details for delivery est.
- AU $24.95+ AU $7.95 postage
- Good condition
- Sold by ausreseller
- See details for delivery est.
All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionWhen you were a wide-eyed kid filled with dreams and joy, what did you want to be when you grew up? A ball player? A doctor? An adventure guide with a reality show on cable television? Whatever the case may be, unless you ate your weight in paint chips or displayed early onset masochistic tendencies, it's unlikely (impossible) that you grew up running through grassy fields dreaming about a career in freaking sales. You see, ne of those silly dream jobs ever panned out (uh, duh) and w you're circling the drain of life's filthy shower while your friends who weren't so inexplicably reckless with their career choices became law firm partners or got jet rich dumping a small business onto the highest bidder. But t you. Not only are you way behind on your car payments, (if you have one) but life in general. The good news is that there's a welcoming place to go after every other door has crushed your face flat. Fortunately, there's a peculiar place that will continue to recruit and embrace hard luck cases like you just one small set back away from taking a warm bath with a red hot toaster. Thankfully, friend, there is a place. . .called sales.
- Author BiographyJason D. Carter's screenwriting credits include, A Straight Jacket in Prague, Alaskan Dogs, The Margarita Incident, Dog Leg Left, The Fortunate 400 and Peyton Seager. All of which were produced. . .into cat box liner. And because he lost his shirt riding FFIV into the ground during the .com correction, he was unable to move his new wife from LA to Telluride and continue writing garbage. So he did what most English majors do when the music stops playing. He got a job. In sales.
- Author(s)Jason D Carter
- PublisherCreatespace Independent Publishing Platform
- Date of Publication16/03/2013
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectHumour: Collections & General
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintCreatespace Independent Publishing Platform
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight150 g
- Width127 mm
- Height203 mm
- Spine8 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
Best-selling in Textbooks
- AU $189.94New
Management: the Essentials by Mary Coulter, Megan Woods, Stephen Robbins, David De Cenzo (Paperback, 2015)
- AU $111.27New
- AU $93.07Used
- AU $93.07New
- AU $101.13New
Marketing Management: an Asian Perspective by Swee Hoon Ang, Kevin Lane Keller, Siew-Meng Leong, Chin Tiong Tan, Philip Kotler (Paperback, 2013)
- AU $73.88New
- AU $61.04Used
Save on Textbooks
- AU $69.90Trending at AU $81.72
- AU $73.99Trending at AU $78.18
- AU $39.00Trending at AU $50.07
- AU $68.00Trending at AU $73.88
- AU $104.88Trending at AU $108.43
- AU $21.33Trending at AU $23.52
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.