All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $72.55Trending at AU $75.17
- AU $32.60Trending at AU $36.61
- AU $23.06Trending at AU $25.61
- AU $18.13Trending at AU $23.78
- AU $12.94Trending at AU $16.54
- AU $26.68Trending at AU $29.53
- AU $19.92Trending at AU $27.62
About this product
- DescriptionDespite proclaiming the contrary, most businesses don't really care about their customers. Sure, they swear blind that the customer is at the heart of everything they do. But when push comes to shove, customer happiness comes second to quarterly profits and Christmas bonuses. In just 99 pages, So You Want to Be Customer-Centric? helps you shake the habits that are preventing companies being truly customer-centric. This straight-talking executive action guide helps you focus on customers in spite of budget constraints, corporate politics, organizational silos and ambivalent data. Not because it's a nice thing to do, but because it is ultimately more profitable. The book includes case studies and best practice insight from senior executives who have been there: C&A, ING, Lexus Europe, L'Oreal Group, Orange Business Services, Philips, Sama Magazines International and the World Ecomic Forum.
- Author BiographyFor over 25 years, Alain Thys has worked on every side of the corporate fence. Now he is on a mission to make the world a more customer-friendly place. To this end, he writes and presents on customer-centricity while managing the international customer strategy boutique Futurelab.
- Author(s)Alain Thys
- Date of Publication14/09/2011
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectSales & Marketing
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight127 g
- Width140 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine5 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.