All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $39.20Trending at AU $51.50
- AU $72.89Trending at AU $75.73
- AU $50.62Trending at AU $53.30
- AU $32.82Trending at AU $40.84
- AU $31.98Trending at AU $39.99
- AU $19.57Trending at AU $23.96
- AU $32.06Trending at AU $45.25
About this product
- DescriptionSo You Want to Be a Doctor? tells of some of the more humorous, tragic, and poignant cases Dr. Harold Fletcher encountered during his many years as a physician. He tells hopeful medical students, If you can:
- Give the same medical attention to a woman off the street that you would a Major Hollywood star.
- Extricate Vaseline jar from a drunk lady's vagina.
- Endure the horror of hundreds of bodies and body parts scattered over a field after an air accident or an ermous explosion.
- React professionally even though you are fearful that the small boy, dressed as your young son was when you left for the office that morning, whose bloody head you are holding together, could be your son.
- Have the ability and clear-headedness-without the help of proper equipment-to extricate a jack from the throat of a child who is turning blue, then you may have the nerve and stamina to be a doctor.
- Author(s)Harold H Fletcher
- PublisherAuthors Choice Press
- Date of Publication07/09/2006
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectBiography: Science, Technology & Medical
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintAuthors Choice Press
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight227 g
- Width127 mm
- Height203 mm
- Spine12 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Trade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound,Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.