All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $50.71Trending at AU $61.57
- AU $72.89Trending at AU $75.75
- AU $32.59Trending at AU $36.89
- AU $30.35Trending at AU $40.13
- AU $30.37Trending at AU $31.40
- AU $28.02Trending at AU $30.06
- AU $14.47Trending at AU $16.67
About this product
- DescriptionThere are people interested in mixing sound who do t have a basic understanding of the mixing board. This is for those with an ear for music, who believe they would be good at it...if only it didn't look so darn complicated! The little secret is this: It's t that hard. However, you do need fundamental kwledge. This wonderful little book will provide you with some very valuable information concerning the ins and outs of mixing sound. It's a must have for small to medium size churches or any similar venue with a sound system.
- Author BiographySteve Carr is a husband, father, grandfather, and musician, a recording engineer, record producer, live sound reinforcement technician and owner of Righteous Rain Productions. As a young musician he became interested in mixing sound in church when there was no one else to do it. He discovered he could get just as much fulfillment from mixing sound as he could from playing. Impressed with Steve's ability, a local musician in the church asked him to produce a CD for his band. From there Steve did his internship at Rivendell Recorders in Houston, TX where he honed his skills as a recording engineer. In this book he, very simply, imparts some of his knowledge learned by formal education, professional advice and trial and error. He is still called upon as a consultant for live sound reinforcement.
- Author(s)Stephen D Carr
- PublisherBooksurge Publishing
- Date of Publication29/05/2007
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectEnergy Technology & Electrical Engineering
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintBooksurge Publishing
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight64 g
- Width140 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine3 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.