All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionDoes the smell of diesel fuel make you feel excited? Does the sound of an air horn give you the chills? Does the open road call to you? If so, then, you might be one of us, road warriors. But, before you go and spend thousands of dollars to get your licences, take the time to read this book and see if you got what it takes. Leslie (Les) Auger began commercial driving as a go-for for a small manufacture in the late 1980's and moved from pickups to ten whelers to eighteen-wheelers within a few years. His first 18 wheeler job was as a flatbeder in 1993. In this book he has offered his experience to give the wanabe driver a comprehensive look into the real life of the Commercial Driver and what it takes to become one.
- Author BiographyLeslie Auger has been a truck driver for a total of about 23 years which includes 7 years of driving 10-wheeler's making local deliveries. Les has pulled flats, vans, reefers, doubles, triples and tanks. At the time of writing this book he had about 1.5 million miles of experience in the Big Rigs and endeavors to share his experience so the wannabe driver might be able to make an educated decision.
- Author(s)Leslie R Auger
- Date of Publication08/11/2012
- FormatPaperback / softback
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight154 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine6 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $57.99Trending at AU $62.11
- AU $34.67Trending at AU $36.61
- AU $73.12Trending at AU $74.82
- AU $18.13Trending at AU $23.76
- AU $37.59Trending at AU $40.09
- AU $34.02Trending at AU $36.09
- AU $28.52Trending at AU $29.80
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.