About this product
- DescriptionHave a passion for fashion? This comprehensive guide can help you land your dream job in the world of fashion and design. Fashion is more than fun--it holds a wide array of career opportunities! From high-profile jobs like clothing designer, model, and fashion photographer to the t-so-well-kwn professions of fabric cutter and colorist, So, You Want to Work in Fashion? explores a wide world of possibilities that are thrilling and fulfilling. In addition to tips and interviews from a variety of fashion professionals, So, You Want to Work in Fashion? includes inspiring stories from young people who are in the industry right w, as well as activities, a glossary, and resources to help you on your way to a successful career in fashion.
- Author(s)Patricia Wooster
- PublisherBeyond Words Publishing
- Date of Publication16/09/2014
- SubjectChildren's General Non-Fiction
- Series TitleBe What You Want
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintBeyond Words Publishing
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations, frontispiece
- Weight340 g
- Width157 mm
- Height231 mm
- Spine23 mm
- Format DetailsUnsewn / adhesive bound,Paper over boards,With dust jacket
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.