All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionMatthew Shaffer's more than twenty years as a performer, choreographer, director, Broadway collaborator, writer, and producer has allowed him opportunities to work with celebrities like Megan Mullally, Ben Stiller, and the elite competition team of Dance Moms. So You Want to Be a Dancer is the ultimate book for anyone who has to fight the urge to sashay down grocery store aisles or school hallways. Shaffer discusses everything from how to break into the industry to practical advice-from how to audition and book a job to dealing with movie stars on-set. So You Want To Be A Dancer is a must-read for any creative entrepreneur, aspiring artist pursuing a career in today's social media-savvy society, or anyone who savors the heartfelt journey of an artist.
- Author BiographyMatthew Shaffer wrote, directed, and starred in his first production when he was seven years old and has been entertaining audiences (and family members) ever since! When Matthew isn't busy performing on stage and screen, he's traveling the globe as a master teacher and dance judge, and collaborating and creating work with Jeff Payton and their production company, A Group Production, in Los Angeles, California. For more please visit: www.MatthewShaffer.com and follow @FunnyShaffer on Instagram & Twitter.
- Author(s)Matthew Shaffer
- PublisherTaylor Trade Publishing
- Date of Publication09/03/2015
- SubjectCareers & Success
- Place of PublicationLanham
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintTaylor Trade Publishing
- Content Note29 black & white halftones
- Weight467 g
- Width160 mm
- Height239 mm
- Spine19 mm
- Format DetailsWith dust jacket
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $192.00Trending at AU $201.31
- AU $67.99Trending at AU $70.70
- AU $73.99Trending at AU $75.30
- AU $64.76Trending at AU $68.73
- AU $76.88Trending at AU $78.19
- AU $108.88Trending at AU $111.12
- AU $90.00Trending at AU $92.05
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.