Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $99.00Trending at AU $100.37
- AU $73.99Trending at AU $75.46
- AU $85.90Trending at AU $91.12
- AU $78.00Trending at AU $84.02
- AU $95.88Trending at AU $100.60
- AU $64.69Trending at AU $68.88
- AU $104.88Trending at AU $107.45
About this product
- DescriptionHands-on, inspiring - and funny - this Aussie classic is the bottomline for new dads on pregnancy, birth, newborns and young children. Dr Peter Downey kws babies and kids, and his best-selling book - w in this 20th-year anniversary edition - helps first-time dads prepare for what's coming their way...with a grain of salt and a smile on their face. Fully revised and updated, he explores the joys and trials of new parenting, including: Surviving pregnancy and childbirth; Nappies, breast pumps, sleep deprivation; Living with a baby in your house; The gear you need...and the gear you don't; Navigating the online parenting world; Lots of stuff about sex; And more importantly, how to be a switched-on dad in the 21st century. Topped off with a glossary of handy words new dads need to kw (and some they don't), as well as words of wisdom from other ordinary fathers, So You're Going to Be a Dad remains the most engaging, reassuring and down-to-earth book for new dads around.
- Author BiographyPeter Downey is the author of three marriage and parenting books.
- Author(s)Peter Downey
- PublisherSimon & Schuster Australia
- Date of Publication01/09/2014
- SubjectPregnancy & Parenting
- Place of PublicationEast Roseville
- Country of PublicationAustralia
- First Published2014
- ImprintSimon & Schuster Australia
- Weight424 g
- Width153 mm
- Height234 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (UK)
- Edition Statement20th anniversary e.
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.