All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
- AU $203.69New
Marketing Management: an Asian Perspective by Swee Hoon Ang, Kevin Lane Keller, Siew-Meng Leong, Chin Tiong Tan, Philip Kotler (Paperback, 2013)
- AU $75.71New
- AU $61.33Used
- AU $93.50New
- AU $101.60New
- AU $70.98New
Save on Textbooks
- AU $69.90Trending at AU $82.10
- AU $22.41Trending at AU $23.51
- AU $114.99Trending at AU $120.22
- AU $87.99Trending at AU $90.65
- AU $73.99Trending at AU $78.54
- AU $39.20Trending at AU $50.30
- AU $69.89Trending at AU $75.71
About this product
- DescriptionThis Billboard number one hit by Sheryl Crow is off of her 2002 album C'mon, C'mon, and was minated for a Grammy award for Best Female Pop Vocal Performance in 2003. This fun, upbeat tune evokes images of the sun, surf, and sand. It is arranged for lead, double ter, double second, cello/guitar, bass pans, bass guitar (optional), drumset, and percussion. Whether playing it at your next concert or gig, it is sure to be a crowd favorite!
- PublisherAlfred Publishing Co., Inc.
- Date of Publication01/08/2015
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectMusic & Dance
- Series TitleAlfred's Pop Steel Drum Ensemble
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintAlfred Publishing Co., Inc.
- Weight136 g
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.