Best-selling in Other Children & Young Adults
Save on Other Children & Young Adults
- AU $178.29Trending at AU $199.99
- AU $26.36Trending at AU $29.53
- AU $64.00Trending at AU $70.30
- AU $23.73Trending at AU $25.08
- AU $6.90Trending at AU $11.88
- AU $11.95Trending at AU $13.35
- AU $51.40Trending at AU $52.70
About this product
- DescriptionWith the power to fly, the Man of Steel never fails to swoop in and save the day. But what makes flight possible? And can anyone or anything in our world move through the air the way Superman does? Get ready to find out with the help of the World's Greatest Hero. You'll be amazed by how much you can learn about the science of flight.
- Author BiographyTammy Enz became a civil engineer because of her awe of the massive steel bridges that spanned the Mississippi River. She just had to figure out how they worked. Today, she still likes tinkering and figuring out how things work. When she isn't tinkering, she fixes up old houses and conducts experiments in her garden and kitchen. Most of all, she loves reading books about anything and everything and asking 'why?'
- Author(s)Tammy Enz
- PublisherCurious Fox
- Date of Publication11/08/2016
- SubjectSchool Textbooks & Study Guides: Maths, Science & Technical
- Series TitleDC Super Heroes: Superman Science
- Place of PublicationOxford
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintCurious Fox
- Out-of-print date22/12/2016
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Format DetailsUnsewn / adhesive bound
- Interest AgeFrom 9
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.