About this product
- DescriptionAmanda Caler comes to realize she's afraid of the soccer ball, and as if that weren't eugh, it looks as if someone is trying to steal her spot at halfback. Illustrations.
- Author BiographyMatt Christopher is the best selling name behind more than 100 sports-themed books for young readers.
- PublisherLittle, Brown & Company
- Date of Publication07/01/2001
- SubjectChildren's Fiction
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintLittle, Brown and Company
- Content Note, black & white illustrations
- Weight73 g
- Width133 mm
- Height210 mm
- Spine6 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.