All listings for this product
About this product
- Description* Illustrates new methodological directions in analyzing human social and biological variation * Offers a wide array of research on past populations around the globe * Explains the central features of bioarchaeological research by key researchers and established experts around the world .
- Author BiographySabrina C. Agarwal is an Assistant Professor at the University of California at Berkley and Faculty Affiliate of the Archaeological Research Facility at UC Berkeley. She is co-editor of the volume Bone Loss and Osteoporosis: An Anthropological Perspective (2003). Bonnie Glencross is Assistant Professor in the Department of Archaeology and Classical Studies, at Wilfrid Laurier University, and held a Social Sciences and Humanities Research Council (SSHRC) Postdoctoral Fellowship at the University of California from 2006-2008.
- PublisherJohn Wiley and Sons Ltd
- Date of Publication28/01/2011
- Series TitleWiley-Blackwell Studies in Global Archaeology
- Place of PublicationChicester
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintWiley-Blackwell (an imprint of John Wiley & Sons Ltd)
- Content Noteillustrations
- Weight838 g
- Width171 mm
- Height244 mm
- Spine26 mm
- Edited byBonnie A. Glencross,Sabrina C. Agarwal
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
- AU $33.32New
- AU $30.40New
- AU $20.46New
- AU $30.87New
- AU $21.83New
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $10.59Trending at AU $13.66
- AU $60.89Trending at AU $63.18
- AU $49.19Trending at AU $52.81
- AU $20.89Trending at AU $24.28
- AU $28.30Trending at AU $30.29
- AU $44.94Trending at AU $46.37
- AU $32.49Trending at AU $33.66
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.