All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThis study explores quality-of-life fundamentals, an omnipresent concept in social, medical, and other disciplines relating to human existence. High quality of life is the main premise of purposeful human activity and is deeply embedded in human consciousness. Those responsible for creating quality social life must establish suitable conditions for cultivating social capital and improving the efficiency of actions at different institutional levels by different subjects and within different local and national policies. The findings in this volume are therefore critical to those who wish to build good social relations, which are one of the most important, if t the most important, correlations to happiness.
- Author BiographyMonika Mularska-Kucharek is a lecturer in the Department of the Built Environment and Spatial Policy in the Faculty of Geographical Sciences at the University of L?dz.
- Author(s)Monika Mularska-Kuchar
- PublisherUniwersytet Jagiellonski, Wydawnictwo
- Date of Publication11/09/2015
- SubjectSocial Issues, Services & Welfare
- Place of PublicationKrakow
- Country of PublicationPoland
- ImprintUniwersytet Jagiellonski, Wydawnictwo
- Weight314 g
- Width172 mm
- Height240 mm
- Spine9 mm
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $192.00Trending at AU $201.78
- AU $67.99Trending at AU $70.86
- AU $73.99Trending at AU $75.47
- AU $64.76Trending at AU $68.89
- AU $76.88Trending at AU $78.38
- AU $108.88Trending at AU $111.38
- AU $90.00Trending at AU $92.26
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.