All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThis exciting new addition to Palgrave Studies in Islamic Banking, Finance, and Ecomics argues that social capital can facilitate rule-compliance and co-operation in the sharing of risk in financial and ecomic activities.
- Author BiographyAuthor Adam Ng: Adam Ng is Assistant Professor at INCEIF - The Global University of Islamic Finance, Malaysia, and the SC-OCIS Scholar in Residence in Islamic Finance at the Oxford Centre for Islamic Studies, UK. He was formerly with the Central Bank of Malaysia. He received his PhD from INCEIF and read law at University of Oxford and International Islamic University Malaysia. Author Abbas Mirakhor: Abbas Mirakhor is the First Holder of INCEIF s Chair in Islamic Finance at INCEIF - The Global University of Islamic Finance, Malaysia. He was the Executive Director and Dean of the Executive Board of the International Monetary Fund. He received his PhD from Kansas State University, USA. Author Mansor H. Ibrahim: Mansor H. Ibrahim is Professor of Finance and Econometrics and the Dean of Graduate Studies at INCEIF - The Global University of Islamic Finance, Malaysia. He was Dean of the Kulliyyah of Economics and Management Sciences at the International Islamic University Malaysia and Head of the Department of Economics at Universiti Putra Malaysia. He received his PhD in Economics from Washington University in St. Louis, Missouri, USA.
- Author(s)Abbas Mirakhor,Adam Ng,Mansor H. Ibrahim
- PublisherPalgrave Macmillan
- Date of Publication02/09/2015
- SubjectFinance & Accounting
- Series TitlePalgrave Studies in Islamic Banking, Finance, and Economics
- Place of PublicationBasingstoke
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintPalgrave Macmillan
- Content Notebiography
- Weight415 g
- Width140 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine14 mm
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $99.00Trending at AU $100.37
- AU $73.99Trending at AU $75.46
- AU $85.90Trending at AU $91.12
- AU $95.88Trending at AU $100.60
- AU $104.88Trending at AU $107.45
- AU $99.90Trending at AU $101.68
- AU $95.00Trending at AU $99.21
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.