Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $50.17Trending at AU $52.09
- AU $32.78Trending at AU $40.84
- AU $30.36Trending at AU $40.12
- AU $31.97Trending at AU $45.25
- AU $13.01Trending at AU $16.66
- AU $33.34Trending at AU $36.06
- AU $15.79Trending at AU $25.15
About this product
- DescriptionThis textbook provides a survey of the literature of social choice. It integrates the ethical aspects of the subject, (discussing potentially desirable conditions for social judgements) with positive aspects of decision mechanisms that centre on the revelation of true preferences. The literature on the subject presently consists of a great many papers. This book draws them together in common tation and points out interpretations which are often missing in specialist papers. Applications in ecomics, electoral politics, and ethics are discussed. The book will be used by senior undergraduate and graduate students of ecomics, political science and philosophy as a text book in the subject.
- PublisherCambridge University Press
- Date of Publication16/01/1992
- SubjectEconomics: Professional & General
- Place of PublicationCambridge
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintCambridge University Press
- Content Note2 b/w illus.
- Weight410 g
- Width159 mm
- Height204 mm
- Spine13 mm
- Edited byJohn Craven
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.