All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $32.27Trending at AU $36.78
- AU $26.57Trending at AU $36.78
- AU $14.93Trending at AU $21.99
- AU $27.74Trending at AU $29.97
- AU $26.84Trending at AU $29.42
- AU $19.77Trending at AU $29.82
- AU $14.82Trending at AU $17.90
About this product
- DescriptionSocial computing is concerned with the study of social behavior and social c- text based on computational systems. Behavioral modeling reproduces the social behavior, and allows for experimenting, scenario planning, and deep understa- ing of behavior, patterns, and potential outcomes. The pervasive use of computer and Internet techlogies provides an unprecedented environment of various - cial activities. Social computing facilitates behavioral modeling in model building, analysis, pattern mining, and prediction. Numerous interdisciplinary and inter- pendent systems are created and used to represent the various social and physical systems for investigating the interactions between groups, communities, or nati- states. This requires joint efforts to take advantage of the state-of-the-art research from multiple disciplines, social computing, and behavioral modeling in order to document lessons learned and develop vel theories, experiments, and methodo- gies in terms of social, physical, psychological, and governmental mechanisms. The goal is to enable us to experiment, create, and recreate an operational environment with a better understanding of the contributions from each individual discipline, forging joint interdisciplinary efforts. This is the second international workshop on Social Computing, Behavioral ModelingandPrediction. The submissions were from Asia, Australia, Europe, and America. Since SBP09 is a single-track workshop, we could t accept all the good submissions. The accepted papers cover a wide range of interesting topics.
- PublisherSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Date of Publication26/03/2009
- Place of PublicationNew York, NY
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Content Note100 black & white illustrations, 100 black & white tables, biography
- Weight522 g
- Width155 mm
- Height235 mm
- Spine18 mm
- Edited byHuan Liu,John J. Salerno,Michael J. Young
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.