CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $39.90Trending at AU $51.50
- AU $72.89Trending at AU $75.73
- AU $32.78Trending at AU $40.84
- AU $30.68Trending at AU $39.99
- AU $19.55Trending at AU $23.96
- AU $31.98Trending at AU $45.25
- AU $13.01Trending at AU $16.66
About this product
- DescriptionThe central focus of this volume is social constructionism in all its dimensions, including its sociological, ontological, epistemological, methodological, ethical, and pragmatic features. It pays particularly close attention to the social construction of reality as a communicative action, extending this area to include social pragmatics. It also interprets social action as a discursive-seductive strategy of exercising power in the public space, utilising a constructionist understanding, in which public space is represented by any part of the co-construction of reality through social or communicative action. In addition, at the methodological level, the book proposes a new semiotic strategy, called fractal constructionism , which analyses the interpretative drift of certain key concepts that are valued as social constructs.
- Author BiographyAntonio Sandu, PhD, is Professor at Stefan cel Mare University of Suceava, Romania, and Senior Researcher at the LUMEN Research Center in Social and Humanistic Sciences, Romania. His main areas of interest include ethics, bioethics, social work, and social philosophy.
- Author(s)Antonio Sandu
- PublisherCambridge Scholars Publishing
- Date of Publication01/05/2016
- Place of PublicationNewcastle upon Tyne
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintCambridge Scholars Publishing
- Weight621 g
- Width148 mm
- Height212 mm
- Spine33 mm
- Format DetailsWith dust jacket
- Edition Statement1st Unabridged
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.