Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $72.89Trending at AU $75.47
- AU $50.10Trending at AU $53.12
- AU $18.13Trending at AU $23.88
- AU $32.08Trending at AU $45.10
- AU $13.99Trending at AU $16.60
- AU $18.13Trending at AU $27.15
- AU $26.40Trending at AU $29.65
About this product
- DescriptionSocial ecology provides a holistic framework for change, based on the interrelationships between the personal, social, environmental and 'spiritual'. It helps understand how we got here, and how to realise more sustainable, caring futures. Students from all disciplines can use this valuable resource to help to enrich their learning with insights and principles from social ecology.
- Author BiographyDr David Wright is the programme coordinator. A researcher and teacher, he comes to social ecology from a background in writing for performance. Dr Catherine E Camden-Pratt is a an artist academic. In 2010 she was awarded an Australian Learning and Teaching Council Citation for Outstanding Contribution for Student Learning.
- Author(s)Martin Large
- PublisherHawthorn Press Ltd
- Date of Publication25/05/2011
- SubjectEnvironment & Planning
- Series TitleSocial Ecology & Change
- Place of PublicationStroud
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintHawthorn Press Ltd
- Weight454 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine23 mm
- Edited byCatherine E. Camden-Pratt,David Wright,Stuart B. Hill
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.