All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThe searches by European Union major states for 'joined up' approaches to inner city regeneration are examined thematically through a focus on policy evolution since the mid 1970s. Key issues addressed include the physical, social, employment, and urban security agenda. The product of long term research, drawing on extensive qualitative and quantitative sources at national level, backed by in depth case study investigation of five large cities, the book assesses how contemporary urban rejuvenation is being regulated, including the increasing contribution of the European Union.
- Author BiographyS. P. MANGEN convenes courses in European Social Policy at the London School of Economics and Political Science, UK. A founding member of the Cross National Research Group his main research interests are the politics of the welfare state in Germany and Spain, social policy-making at European Union level, comparative methods and urban regeneration policies in Europe.
- Author(s)S. P. Mangen
- PublisherPalgrave USA
- Date of Publication25/05/2004
- SubjectSociology & Anthropology: Professional
- Place of PublicationGordonsville
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintPalgrave Macmillan
- Content Notebiography
- Weight495 g
- Width140 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine19 mm
- Format DetailsLaminated cover
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
- AU $62.02New
- AU $5.82New
- AU $22.48New
- AU $33.47New
- AU $30.62New
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $59.99Trending at AU $62.02
- AU $40.94Trending at AU $51.88
- AU $32.35Trending at AU $51.33
- AU $29.58Trending at AU $30.62
- AU $49.30Trending at AU $53.06
- AU $26.83Trending at AU $32.55
- AU $39.25Trending at AU $43.67
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.