All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionGlobalization and techlogical invation have greatly enhanced the free mobility of currencies, commodities, services, information, jobs and people; yet this can also cause gaps in regional development and create uneven wealth in mirity ecomies. Social Invation and Business in Taiwan links the ultimate goal of the common good by connecting people t just through techlogy, but through new forms of organization. Based on five major research cases observed in Taiwan, this book introduces the core concept of a social invation system to show how the common good can be established, adapted and diffused across communities, societies and national boundaries. By identifying effective and sustainable ways to create social value, this invation system shows a universally true way to lead to a more humane global society.
- Author BiographyI Han is Assistant Professor of International Trade at Feng Chia University, Taiwan. Her research focuses on collaborative relationships in the Asian agricultural industry, and she has published on the importance of local embeddedness in the Asian agricultural contexts under globalization competitions. Sheng-Tsung Hou is Professor of Management of Technology and Director of Center for Service Innovation and Mobility Design at Feng Chia University, Taiwan. He specializes in technology and innovation management, social innovation and entrepreneurship, competitive dynamics and cooperation, and academia-industry collaboration.
- Author(s)I Han,Sheng-Tsung Hou
- PublisherPalgrave Macmillan
- Date of Publication02/12/2015
- SubjectEconomics: Professional & General
- Place of PublicationBasingstoke
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintPalgrave Macmillan
- Content Notebiography
- Weight425 g
- Width140 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine14 mm
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $57.99Trending at AU $62.11
- AU $34.65Trending at AU $36.61
- AU $73.12Trending at AU $74.82
- AU $27.64Trending at AU $35.93
- AU $28.76Trending at AU $39.03
- AU $50.10Trending at AU $53.01
- AU $18.13Trending at AU $23.76
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.