All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $39.90Trending at AU $51.50
- AU $72.89Trending at AU $75.73
- AU $32.81Trending at AU $40.84
- AU $31.31Trending at AU $39.99
- AU $19.57Trending at AU $23.96
- AU $32.00Trending at AU $45.25
- AU $14.60Trending at AU $16.66
About this product
- DescriptionOffering a diverse set of contributions to current social contracting research, The Social Institutions of Capitalism illustrates how social contracts necessarily underlie and facilitate all forms of capitalist production and exchange. The editors bring together vel contributions from fields as diverse as ecomics, evolutionary game theory, contract law, business ethics, moral philosophy and anthropology to offer multifaceted but subtly intertwined perspectives on fundamental questions concerning human cooperation. This interdisciplinary book, with articles written by academics who are widely kwn and respected in their respective fields, will be of great value to those interested in political theory, moral philosophy and business ethics.
- Author BiographyEdited by Pursey Heugens, Rotterdam School of Management, Erasmus University, The Netherlands, Hans van Oosterhout, Assistant Professor of Institutions and Institutional Design, Rotterdam School of Management, Erasmus University, The Netherlands and Jack Vromen, Associate Professor in the Philosophy of Economics, Faculty of Philosophy, Erasmus University, The Netherlands
- PublisherEdward Elgar Publishing Ltd
- Date of Publication19/12/2003
- SubjectEconomics: Professional & General
- Place of PublicationCheltenham
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintEdward Elgar Publishing Ltd
- Content NoteFig.tabs.
- Weight408 g
- Width234 mm
- Height156 mm
- Spine19 mm
- Edited byHans Van Oosterhout,Jack Vromen,Pursey Heugens
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.