All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionA thought-provoking compendium exploring differing views, possible social impacts, and government policy decisions involving the impact of science and techlogy on human life.
- Author BiographyDavid E. Newton, Ed.D., is a professional writer with more than 450 publications to his credit.
- Author(s)David E. Newton
- PublisherABC-CLIO Ltd
- Date of Publication01/11/1999
- SubjectPopular Science
- Place of PublicationOxford
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintABC-CLIO Ltd
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight766 g
- Width178 mm
- Height254 mm
- Spine19 mm
- Format DetailsLaminated cover
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
- AU $61.65New
- AU $7.64New
- AU $20.34New
- AU $33.28New
- AU $29.94New
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $59.99Trending at AU $61.65
- AU $40.94Trending at AU $51.58
- AU $125.99Trending at AU $127.76
- AU $29.54Trending at AU $29.94
- AU $56.80Trending at AU $63.10
- AU $49.24Trending at AU $52.75
- AU $26.83Trending at AU $30.82
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.