All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionSocial learning is transforming our workplace in powerful ways as it enables people to connect and transfer kwledge in ways previously t possible. Emerging social media techlogies enable a new kind of kwledge-building ecosystem with people at its core. Social learning creates and environment where people can learn more quickly, invate faster and engage one ather in exciting new ways.
- Author BiographyTony Bingham is the president and CEO of the Association for Talent Development, formerly ASTD, the world s largest professional association dedicated to those who develop talent in organizations. Tony works with a staff of 130, a Board of Directors, and a worldwide network of volunteers to empower professionals to develop talent in the workplace. Tony believes in creating a culture of engaged, high-performing teams that deliver extraordinary results. Deeply passionate about change, technology, and the impact of talent development, his focus is on adding value to ATD members and the global community of talent development professionals. He believes that aligning talent development efforts to business strategy, while utilizing the power of social and mobile technology for learning, is a key differentiator in business today.
- Author(s)ASTD Press
- PublisherAmerican Society for Training & Development
- Date of Publication15/05/2011
- SubjectManagement Techniques: Professional
- Place of PublicationEnglewood Cliffs, NJ
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintASTD Press
- Weight5 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine2 mm
Best-selling in Textbooks
- AU $191.05New
Management: the Essentials by Mary Coulter, Megan Woods, Stephen Robbins, David De Cenzo (Paperback, 2015)
- AU $111.93New
- AU $93.61Used
- AU $93.61New
- AU $101.72New
- AU $81.15New
Save on Textbooks
- AU $69.90Trending at AU $82.20
- AU $73.99Trending at AU $78.64
- AU $39.00Trending at AU $50.36
- AU $68.00Trending at AU $74.31
- AU $104.88Trending at AU $109.06
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.