Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- AU $80.01Free postage
- Brand new condition
- Sold by simplybestprices-10to20dayshipping
- See details for delivery est.
- AU $23.95+ AU $7.95 postage
- Good condition
- Sold by ausreseller
- See details for delivery est.
All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThis text is well-grounded in scholarship, synthesizes a number of streams of thought, and then proposes thought-provoking applications for an existing approach to social and behavioral change through social marketing. It could be used with a number of courses and disciplines. The level of detail, use of various sources and the variety of examples make it appropriate for graduate level studies. It can also serve the social marketing or behavior change practitioner who wishes to enhance or expand his or her field of practice to include upstream approaches. - Written by a highly regarded academic in the Social Marketing community. - Encourages Social Marketers to think beyond the downstream market of individuals whose behavior they are trying to influence to include the upstream market of individuals whose participation is needed to make changes. - Utilizes and synthesizes a number of different strands of scholarship (the evolution of social problems, the science of framing, the process of social change, social marketing history and elements, etc.)
- Author BiographyAlan Andreasen (Ph.D., M.S., Columbia University) is a professor in the McDonough School of Business at Georgetown University. His research interests include the application of marketing to nonprofit organizations, social marketing, and consumer behavior. Professor Andreasen is a member of several academic and professional associations and serves on the editorial boards of the Journal of Consumer Policy, the Journal of Consumer Research, Social Marketing Quarterly, and the Journal of Public Policy and Marketing. He is also past president of the Association for Consumer Research and is currently Interim Executive Director of the Social Marketing Institute. Professor Andreasen's publications include 16 books and over one hundred articles and conference papers. His most recent books are Ethics in Social Marketing [Georgetown University, 2001], Strategic Marketing in Nonprofit Organizations, 6th ed., (co-authored with Philip Kotler of Northwestern University) [PH, 2003], Marketing Research that Won't Break the Bank [Jossey-Bass, 2003] and Marketing Social Change [Jossey-Bass, 1995]. Professor Andreasen is a consultant to the World Bank, the American Cancer Society, the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention, Boys and Girls Clubs, and others. He also conducts executive seminars worldwide for a diversified set of non-profit and private sector organizations and several government agencies.
- PrizesWinner of Berry/AMA Book Prize 2006.
- Author(s)Alan R. Andreasen
- PublisherSAGE Publications Inc
- Date of Publication15/02/2006
- SubjectSales & Marketing
- Place of PublicationThousand Oaks
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSAGE Publications Inc
- Content NoteIllustrations
- Weight381 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine14 mm
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
- AU $61.65New
- AU $7.65New
- AU $20.61New
- AU $33.28New
- AU $29.94New
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $59.99Trending at AU $61.65
- AU $3.99Trending at AU $7.65
- AU $40.94Trending at AU $51.58
- AU $29.54Trending at AU $29.94
- AU $56.80Trending at AU $63.10
- AU $49.30Trending at AU $52.75
- AU $26.83Trending at AU $30.82
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.