All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $80.99Trending at AU $88.17
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $77.76
- AU $71.88Trending at AU $73.75
- AU $82.89Trending at AU $85.67
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $79.64
- AU $34.73Trending at AU $42.76
- AU $21.22Trending at AU $25.57
About this product
- DescriptionSocial media has ushered in a new era of communication between organizations and key stakeholders. This text guides readers through a four-step process of developing a robust social media campaign. Covering the latest industry standards and best practices to engage digital audiences through social listening, strategic design, creative engagement and evaluation, each chapter also includes expert insights from social media professionals. Focusing on principles rather than a specific platform, this is a text dedicated to developing social media competency that can adapt to any organization or environment.
- Author BiographyCarolyn Mae Kim is an assistant professor of public relations at Biola University. Her research specialties include credibility, digital strategy, media ecology and public relations education.
- Author(s)Carolyn Mae Kim
- PublisherTaylor & Francis Ltd
- Date of Publication18/07/2016
- SubjectSales & Marketing
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- Content Noteillustrations
- Weight385 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.