All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionSocial media is everywhere in society today. It can be a great tool for communication but it is easily abused. Should you craft a careful social media presence? Or is it better to just stay away? Perspectives Flip Books are like two books in one: Start from one end and learn why people are logging off. Then flip it over and discover why others believe responsible social media use can be beneficial. Critical thinking questions help you analyze both perspectives and form your own opinions about the issue.
- Author(s)Rebecca Rowell
- PublisherCoughlan Publishing
- Date of Publication02/07/2015
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectChildren's General Non-Fiction
- Series TitlePerspectives Flip Books: Issues
- Place of PublicationMankato
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintCompass Point Books
- Content Noteillustrations
- Weight136 g
- Width124 mm
- Height249 mm
- Spine3 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.