Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $27.54Trending at AU $43.90
- AU $80.99Trending at AU $87.85
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $77.47
- AU $71.88Trending at AU $73.18
- AU $82.89Trending at AU $85.35
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $79.34
- AU $34.75Trending at AU $42.60
About this product
- DescriptionThis book covers relevant topics of social media in the area of research institutes. Daniel Hurrle and Julia Postatny follow the research question of how social media can empower the communication of such institutes by using the example of the Berlin-Brandenburg Academy of Sciences and Humanities. Based on a comprehensive analysis of the designated target group of young academics, a holistic social media concept is developed with clear guidelines for immediate application and implementation. Diagrams, illustrations, models and short summaries after each section facilitate the understanding of the process and complex decisions and lead the reader gently through the topic.
- Author BiographyDaniel Hurrle and Julia Postatny completed their Master's Degree under the supervision of Prof. Dr. Dirk-Mario Boltz in International Marketing Management (M.A.) at the Berlin School of Economics and Law. With several long-term stays in the USA, Canada, Singapore and Europe along with hands-on experience in international companies they gained outstanding skills and know-how for their future marketing career.
- Author(s)Daniel Hurrle,Julia Postatny
- PublisherSpringer-Verlag Berlin and Heidelberg GmbH & Co. KG
- Date of Publication27/02/2015
- SubjectSales & Marketing
- Series TitleBestmasters
- Country of PublicationGermany
- ImprintSpringer Gabler
- Content Note34 black & white illustrations, biography
- Weight188 g
- Width148 mm
- Height210 mm
- Spine8 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.