All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionDrawing on a wide array of policy domains and events, this book provides an invative account of social control and behaviourism within welfare systems and social policies, and the implications for disadvantaged groups. This accessible collection reviews the controls, assumptions and persuasions applied to individuals and households, offering timely engagements with key issues for students, researchers and policy makers.
- Author BiographyMalcolm Harrison is an Emeritus Professor at the School of Sociology and Social Policy in the University of Leeds, and has published widely on social policy, housing, urban issues and difference. Teela Sanders is a Reader in Sociology in the School of Sociology and Social Policy at Leeds, with extensive research, publishing and teaching experience related to gender, regulation, the sex industry and social control.
- PublisherPolicy Press
- Date of Publication19/05/2014
- SubjectSocial Issues, Services & Welfare
- Place of PublicationBristol
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintPolicy Press
- Weight558 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine20 mm
- Edited byMalcolm Harrison,Teela Sanders
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $79.89Trending at AU $90.30
- AU $17.51Trending at AU $30.29
- AU $24.13Trending at AU $27.75
- AU $41.84Trending at AU $49.87
- AU $31.46Trending at AU $40.58
- AU $35.26Trending at AU $35.87
- AU $36.67Trending at AU $37.27
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.