Social Prospecting... for Twitter: How to Use Twitter to Find and Engage with Your Ideal Prospects, Get More Customers... and Make More Money! by Veronica Pullen (Paperback / softback, 2012)
Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- AU $14.36Free postage
- Brand new condition
- Sold by wordery
- See details for delivery est.
- AU $7.00+ AU $6.00 postage
- Very good condition
- Sold by worldofbooks-australia
- See details for delivery est.
All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionMany small business owners are finding Twitter costs them more in time than they generate in new business. That is because they've learnt how to tweet but t how to recognise the massive opportunities within each Tweet. Customers DO want to do business but one is hearing their voice! Until w! Inside Social Prospecting For Twitter, Veronica Pullen, Social Marketing Relationships Expert, reveals her unique, but very effective Prospect Psychology formula for Twitter... showing you how you can use Twitter to get more customers and make more money! This book is for you if you want to; Discover how to pinpoint and engage your ideal customers through Twitter to make more sales Learn to recognise patterns and business opportunities within the Twitter timeline Make the time you spend on Twitter worth-more t worthless Become the person in your industry that Twitter users want to engage with and buy from the most Social Prospecting For Twitter is your interactive road-map to; lead you to where to find the people who will want what you offer show you how to stop wasting your time and focus your efforts on the right people demonstrate how to use powerful engagement strategies so that buying from you becomes a brainer Internet Marketers and Social Media Consultants from all over the world have turned to Veronica to learn her formula, and have been blown away by the results. And w... for the first time, she is sharing them all with you inside this book.
- Author BiographyVeronica Pullen is the Social Marketing Relationships Queen. Based in the UK, she works with business owners all over the world, helping them to use social media to find and engage with their ideal prospects, position themselves as an expert, and make more sales. Unlike many social media experts who generate very little of their own sales and leads from social media, over 89% of Veronica's clients come via relationships she has built online! As a result of how she networks online and the relationships she has built, Veronica; Consistently grows her business, with over 89% of her own globally based clients coming via her social network Is a sought after Joint Venture partner nationally Regularly gets invited to speak from stage at events across the UK Became the monthly social media columnist for Surrey Mirror newspaper Was featured on ITV1 Daybreak show and generated front page newspaper coverage after her and her husband Bill live tweeting their wedding day in 2011 Has worked with some of the BIG names in the expert industry... including Bob Burg (Co-Author of Go-Givers books), Dr Joanna Martin, Nick James, Leigh Ashton, Lucy Whittington, Kimberly Davis (BBC Apprentice)... and many more! Was chosen by Nigel Botterill as his UK Entrepreneur of the Month Became the first social media business to be hand-picked by Theo Paphitis as one of his favourite small businesses! In 2011 she developed the Prospect Psychology formula to provide a simple, but effective methodology for generating more sales online. Internet Marketers and Social Media Consultants from all over the world have turned to Veronica to learn her formula, and have been blown away by the results. And now... for the first time, she is sharing them all with you inside the print and Kindle editions of her book.
- Author(s)Veronica Pullen
- Date of Publication15/11/2012
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectCareers & Success
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight163 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine6 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
Explore Buying Guides
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $57.99Trending at AU $62.11
- AU $34.69Trending at AU $36.61
- AU $73.14Trending at AU $74.82
- AU $50.28Trending at AU $53.01
- AU $31.89Trending at AU $40.50
- AU $37.59Trending at AU $40.09
- AU $34.15Trending at AU $35.14
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.