All listings for this product
About this product
- Description(Meredith Music Resource). Social Psychology of Musicianship, by Robert H. Woody, Senior Professor of Psychology, University of Nebraska at Omaha, presents seven components for musicianship: listening, studying, practicing, teaching, arranging, composing, and performing music and offers a research-based explanation of how essentially everyone can and should cultivate his or her potential for musicianship. Emphasis is placed on using music for improved social relationships, self-concept development, and physical and mental health by way of music maximizing the potential of the brain.
- Author(s)Robert H. Woody
- PublisherMeredith Music Publications
- Date of Publication01/01/2013
- SubjectMusic & Dance
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintMeredith Music Publications
- Weight272 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine13 mm
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $199.00Trending at AU $201.75
- AU $67.99Trending at AU $70.85
- AU $73.99Trending at AU $75.94
- AU $64.69Trending at AU $68.88
- AU $36.17Trending at AU $70.69
- AU $108.88Trending at AU $111.37
- AU $86.99Trending at AU $99.21
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.