All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionIntegrating the perspectives of a number of disciplines, this work examines social referencing in infants within the broader contexts of cognition, social relations, and human society as a whole.
- PublisherSpringer Science+Business Media
- Date of Publication30/06/1992
- SubjectPsychiatry & Clinical Psychology: Professional
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintPlenum Publishing Co.,N.Y.
- Content Notebiography
- Weight1760 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine26 mm
- Edited bySaul Feinman
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $57.99Trending at AU $62.11
- AU $34.67Trending at AU $36.61
- AU $73.12Trending at AU $74.82
- AU $27.64Trending at AU $35.93
- AU $18.13Trending at AU $23.76
- AU $37.59Trending at AU $40.09
- AU $34.02Trending at AU $36.09
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.