All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionFrom question development and research design to data collection and statistical analysis, this text guides the reader through every aspect of social research. Encouraging a critical approach in each chapter, this 4th edition includes enhanced coverage of internet sampling, mixed methods, conversation analysis and feminist research.
- Author BiographySOTIRIOS SARANTAKOS is Adjunct Professor at Charles Sturt University in Australia. He has been teaching research methods for more than two decades in Europe and Australia. He is the author of many books, including Marriage and the Family, Same-Sex Couples, A Toolkit for Quantitative Data Analysis, Data Analysis [4 volumes], and Cohabitation in Transition.
- Author(s)Sotirios Sarantakos
- PublisherPalgrave Macmillan
- Date of Publication21/12/2012
- SubjectSocial Studies: General
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- First Published1994
- ImprintPalgrave Macmillan
- Content Note11 figures, 13 black & white tables
- Weight998 g
- Width188 mm
- Height245 mm
- Spine28 mm
- Edition Statement4th Revised edition
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
- AU $61.65New
- AU $7.64New
- AU $22.34New
- AU $33.28New
- AU $29.94New
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $59.99Trending at AU $61.65
- AU $3.99Trending at AU $7.64
- AU $40.94Trending at AU $51.58
- AU $32.35Trending at AU $51.03
- AU $29.54Trending at AU $29.94
- AU $56.72Trending at AU $63.10
- AU $49.31Trending at AU $52.75
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.