All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $27.54Trending at AU $44.05
- AU $80.99Trending at AU $88.14
- AU $71.88Trending at AU $73.73
- AU $82.90Trending at AU $85.64
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $79.61
- AU $34.72Trending at AU $42.75
- AU $21.22Trending at AU $25.56
About this product
- DescriptionWith so much attention on Social Security lately- matter what your age- you realize it's importance, but maybe you're t exactly sure what it means for you. For many Americans, Social Security income will provide for the majority of their retirement. Even those who've cultivated other sources of retirement income over the years will still rely on Social Security as a significant pillar of their greater retirement strategies. If you don't understand how Social Security works, you could be missing out on HUGE benefits. With Social Security Simplified, you will come to understand Social Security from the inside out, including what factors affect your Social Security benefits, when these benefits can be utilized, and how to maximize those benefits for yourself. Social Security Simplified is broken down and explained in laymen terms so you'll kw exactly how to maximize your benefits for life!
- Author(s)ClydeBank Finance
- Date of Publication25/08/2015
- SubjectManagement & Business: General
- Place of PublicationMorrisville
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight281 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine8 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.