Social Selling: How Direct Selling Companies Can Harness the Power of Connectivity....and Change the World by Jonathan Gilliam (Paperback / softback, 2012)
Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- AU $34.52Free postage
- Brand new condition
- Sold by fishpondnewzealand
- See details for delivery est.
Nearly newLOWEST PRICE
- AU $32.95+ AU $7.99 postage
- Like new condition
- Sold by ausreseller
- See details for delivery est.
All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThe time has come for Social Selling. The direct selling industry has undergone substantial changes in the last ten years. Yet it remains a vibrant and essential element of the world ecomy, continuing to provide millions the opportunity to build their own businesses and command their own destinies. Why? Because, unlike many industries that became victims of social techlogies, direct sellers were made for them. Now, these techlogies make our belly-to-belly business massively scalable, for the first time in history. What's the best path forward for your company in this new world? How do you leverage your direct selling expertise into a social media and mobile powerhouse? What can you do to help this great industry enable an entire world of person-to-person commerce, far beyond the boundaries we perceive today? This groundbreaking book from one of direct selling's leading progressive voices explains how your company can capitalize on these incredible opportunities and help map to a future bigger than our industry ever dreamed. But for that to happen...you must read on.
- Author BiographyJonathan Gilliam is president and founder of Momentum Factor, a marketing and social media consulting firm serving direct selling companies exclusively. Jonathan is a renowned expert in the areas of marketing and social media for direct sellers. As co-founder and former chief marketing officer of a successful direct selling company, he was one of the first executives in the industry to build a social media presence and has since helped many of the best-known names in the industry in the areas of marketing, social media and reputation management. Before dedicating his career to direct selling, he served as a senior national marketing manager for the global corporate consulting firm Deloitte, was an account director of a Top 50 interactive marketing firm, and was co-founder and CEO of Hush Communications Corp., an Internet security company. Jonathan resides in Austin, Texas where he and his wife are raising three young daughters.
- Author(s)Jonathan Gilliam
- PublisherMomentum Factor
- Date of Publication22/05/2012
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectSales & Marketing
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintMomentum Factor
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight181 g
- Width127 mm
- Height203 mm
- Spine10 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
Explore Buying Guides
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $38.44Trending at AU $48.97
- AU $35.07Trending at AU $36.68
- AU $30.67Trending at AU $34.95
- AU $22.22Trending at AU $31.05
- AU $29.06Trending at AU $39.11
- AU $20.74Trending at AU $24.30
- AU $18.13Trending at AU $23.38
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.