All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionAs the digital landscape has changed buyers' habits it's increasingly difficult to reach them early eugh in their decision-making process using traditional sales methods. Developing relationships with decision-makers through social networks has become an increasingly critical skill - enabling sales professionals to engage early on and 'hack' the buying process. Social Selling provides a practical, step-by-step blueprint for harnessing these specific and proven techniques including: - How to use networks purposefully to build social trust and create a high quality community - How to develop real influence and authority in your subject area and connect with change-makers - How to scale the social selling strategy across an organisation including maturity and investment models, risk and governance, and techlogy platforms. Written by Tim Hughes, a thought-leader and rewned practitioner in social selling, and Matt Reylds, one of the UK's leading techlogy sociologists, this is essential reading for sales professionals, digital sales directors, and SMEs who want to embrace the power of social selling in their organisation. The book is also supported by eight bonus 'how-to' articles, giving more depth on how to run the processes discussed in the book.
- Author BiographyTim Hughes is a social selling innovator and pioneer and has been listed by Forbes as one of the 'Top 100 Social Sellers' globally. Tim was involved in rolling out one of the most advanced social selling programmes across 2,000 salespeople in Western Europe. Matt Reynolds is a technology sociologist, social selling technology entrepreneur and entrepreneur. He's written more than a dozen books, the most recent being Death of the PC, a look at the social changes that caused the rise of smartphones and tablets in general society.
- Author(s)Matt Reynolds,Tim Hughes
- PublisherKogan Page Ltd
- Date of Publication03/07/2016
- SubjectSales & Marketing
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintKogan Page Ltd
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight317 g
- Width157 mm
- Height235 mm
- Spine11 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $57.99Trending at AU $62.11
- AU $34.65Trending at AU $36.61
- AU $73.10Trending at AU $74.82
- AU $27.64Trending at AU $35.93
- AU $28.76Trending at AU $39.03
- AU $50.10Trending at AU $53.01
- AU $18.13Trending at AU $23.76
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.