All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $24.68Trending at AU $42.56
- AU $78.00Trending at AU $87.92
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $73.76
- AU $71.88Trending at AU $73.54
- AU $82.89Trending at AU $85.42
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $79.41
- AU $34.72Trending at AU $42.64
About this product
- DescriptionSocial Stratification in Contemporary China raises and debates major sociological issues of modern and present-day China from a historical perspective. Such topics as equality and inequality and acceptability of defined inequality have been dealt with in a broad historical context since 1949 when the People's Republic was founded. The work is widely accepted as one of the most important studies trying to clarify the difficult perceptions of policy of reform and opening up that was formulated and implemented in the early 1980s in China. Professor Li Qiang is one of the leading sociologists in China.
- Author BiographyLi Qiang is dean of the School of Humanities and Social Sciences at Tsinghua University, China, and was chair of the Department of Sociology; he is vice president of the Chinese Sociological Association and advisor to several national ministries.
- Author(s)Li Qiang
- PublisherBridge21 Publications, LLC
- Date of Publication30/09/2016
- SubjectSociology & Anthropology: Professional
- Place of PublicationLos Angeles
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintBridge21 Publications, LLC
- Weight825 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.