All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $27.54Trending at AU $44.05
- AU $80.99Trending at AU $88.14
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $77.73
- AU $71.88Trending at AU $73.43
- AU $82.90Trending at AU $85.64
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $79.61
- AU $34.73Trending at AU $42.75
About this product
- DescriptionTap into the budding investigators within youngsters and help them connect to the incredible array of social studies kwledge and resources on the Internet. The 75 lessons in this book guide you and your students in exciting Internet projects that target specific content objectives for specific social studies concepts. Each unit includes activities, questions, and lists of relevant Web sites and related literature. A great way to motivate students, build online techlogy skills, and increase kwledge.
- Author BiographyANTHONY D. FREDERICKS has written more than 20 books for Teacher Ideas Press. A former reading specialist and classroom teacher, he is currently professor of education, York College, York, Pennsylvania. Tony is the author of more than 65 teacher resource books, over 30 award-winning children's books, and several trade books on effective teaching.
- Author(s)Anthony D. Fredericks
- Date of Publication15/10/2000
- SubjectEducation & Teaching
- Series TitleTeacher Ideas Press
- Place of PublicationEnglewood
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintLibraries Unlimited Inc
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight679 g
- Width216 mm
- Height280 mm
- Spine15 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.