Social TV: How Marketers Can Reach and Engage Audiences by Connecting Television to the Web, Social Media, and Mobile by Stacey Shepatin, Mike Proulx (Hardback, 2012)
Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- AU $26.44Free postage
- Brand new condition
- Sold by buyitnowbooksoz2010
- See details for delivery est.
- AU $20.93+ AU $25.99 postage
- Good condition
- Sold by whattaplace
- See details for delivery est.
All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThe Internet didn t kill TV! It has become its best friend. Americans are watching more television than ever before, and we re engaging online at the same time we re tuning in. Social media has created a new and powerful backchannel , fueling the renaissance of live broadcasts. Mobile and tablet devices allow us to watch and experience television whenever and wherever we want. And connected TVs blend web and television content into a unified big screen experience bringing us back into our living rooms. Social TV examines the changing (and complex) television landscape and helps brands navigate its many emerging and exciting marketing and advertising opportunities. Social TV topics include: * Leveraging the second screen to drive synched and deeper brand engagement * Using social ratings analytics tools to find and target lean-forward audiences * Aligning brand messaging to content as it travels time-shifted across devices * Determining the best strategy to approach marketing via connected TVs * Employing addressable TV advertising to maximize content relevancy * Testing and learning from the most cutting-edge emerging TV invations The rise of one techlogy doesn t always mean the end of ather. Discover how this convergence has created new marketing opportunities for your brand.
- Author BiographyMIKE PROULX is a Senior Vice President and the Director of Social Media at Hill Holliday, leading a team with a focus on cross-channel integration and emerging media. He has spoken at dozens of events and contributed to a number of publications including BusinessWeek. He conceived, produced, directed, and cohosted the TVnext Summit, which took place in early 2011 and 2012. You can follow Mike on Twitter at @McProulx. STACEY SHEPATIN is a Senior Vice President at Hill Holliday and leads the national broadcast buying and strategic media partnerships practice for the agency's portfolio of clients, including Dunkin' Donuts, Chili's, (RED), T.J.Maxx, Marshalls, Liberty Mutual, John Hancock, and HomeGoods. She has won multiple awards for her work and creativity, including the Advertising Age Media Maven award and MediaWeek's Media Plan of the Year.
- Author(s)Mike Proulx,Stacey Shepatin
- PublisherJohn Wiley & Sons Inc
- Date of Publication02/03/2012
- SubjectSales & Marketing
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintJohn Wiley & Sons Inc
- Weight482 g
- Width161 mm
- Height228 mm
- Spine26 mm
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
- AU $61.65New
- AU $7.64New
- AU $20.30New
- AU $33.28New
- AU $30.36New
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $59.99Trending at AU $61.65
- AU $40.94Trending at AU $51.58
- AU $125.99Trending at AU $127.76
- AU $29.54Trending at AU $30.36
- AU $61.61Trending at AU $63.10
- AU $49.24Trending at AU $52.75
- AU $26.82Trending at AU $30.82
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.