CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $72.89Trending at AU $75.47
- AU $49.60Trending at AU $53.12
- AU $18.13Trending at AU $23.88
- AU $32.08Trending at AU $45.10
- AU $13.99Trending at AU $16.60
- AU $18.13Trending at AU $27.15
- AU $26.40Trending at AU $29.65
About this product
- DescriptionThis social theory text combines the structure of a print reader with the ability to tailor the course via an extensive interactive website. Readings from important classical and contemporary theorists are placed in conversation with one ather through core themes-the puzzle of social order, the dark side of modernity, identity, etc. The website includes videos, interactive commentaries, summaries of key concepts, exams and quizzes, antated selections from key readings, classroom activities, and more. See the website at www.routledgesoc.com/theory New to the second edition: * Expanded web content. * Teacher/student feedback employed to clarify difficult concepts. * Reframed contemporary section w offers readings by Robert Merton, Bru Latour, David Harvey, Zygmut Bauman, and Anthony Giddens.
- Author BiographyWesley Longhofer is Assistant Professor of Organization and Management at Emory University. Daniel Winchester is Assistant Professor of Sociology at Purdue University.
- PublisherTaylor & Francis Ltd
- Date of Publication22/04/2016
- SubjectSocial Sciences: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Series TitleContemporary Sociological Perspectives
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- Out-of-print date05/01/2017
- Content Note2 black & white illustrations, 13 black & white tables, 2 black & white halftones
- Weight1315 g
- Width187 mm
- Height235 mm
- Edited byDaniel Winchester,Wesley Longhofer
- Edition Statement2nd Revised edition
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.