All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionSocial Transformations in Archaeology explores the relevance of archaeology to the study of long-term change and to the understanding of our contemporary world. The articles are divided into: * broader theoretical issues * post-colonial issues in a wide range of contexts * archaeological examination of colonialism with case studies from the Mediterranean in the first millenium BC and historical Africa.
- Author BiographyKristian Kristiansen is Professor of Archaeology at the University of Gothenburg, Denmark and was previously Director of the Danish Archaeological Heritage Administration in the Ministry of the Environment. He has written widely on theoretical archaeology and the archaeology of Northern Europe. Michael Rowlands is professor of Anthropology at University College London, UK. He is a leading figure in the development of theoretical archaeology.
- Author(s)Kristian Kristiansen,Michael Rowlands
- PublisherTaylor & Francis Ltd
- Date of Publication15/08/2014
- Series TitleMaterial Cultures
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- Content Note5 black & white tables
- Weight635 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine23 mm
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $37.00Trending at AU $37.79
- AU $23.20Trending at AU $28.78
- AU $27.51Trending at AU $30.65
- AU $17.51Trending at AU $30.49
- AU $6.90Trending at AU $9.90
- AU $15.62Trending at AU $17.49
- AU $21.93Trending at AU $30.25
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.