Best-selling in Fiction Books
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $79.99Trending at AU $85.49
- AU $52.60Trending at AU $60.76
- AU $36.85Trending at AU $50.53
- AU $12.90Trending at AU $15.61
- AU $29.05Trending at AU $31.31
- AU $8.87Trending at AU $15.80
- AU $14.10Trending at AU $17.43
About this product
- DescriptionPerhaps there has never been any like this thrilling animated fiction before. This book uniquely combines an interactive blend between the various characters involved, revealing an intriguing plot and an exciting suspense and twists, built to produce a fascinating story, whose thematic influence is centered on the need for nature conservation. Set in a tropical timber forest, it is a story of battles over a given region - the jasmine region, and by extension - the forest, in which the most unlikely alliances were formed. After doing battle against the daring termites, Stafilafigas together with General Buzz of the air force bees, must w lead the soldier ants to confront the mighty humans in a pulsating sequel, culminating into a final, epic showdown. Social Wars is highly entertaining and engaging. The reader comes out of the reading experience kwing that the inner self has been awakened by it but more importantly, kwing that its message is vital and has global consequences.
- Author BiographyIkenna Ezuma is the third child amidst seven children; six boys and a girl, born to Michael and Philomena Ezuma. He is a published writer and novelist, was the Managing Editor of a local tabloid; the eye newspaper, and has worked as a Certificate Account Reconciliation Assistant for UBA Registry in Broad Street, Lagos, Nigeria. Social Wars! is his second major published work.
- Author(s)Ikenna Ezuma
- Date of Publication16/06/2009
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectCrime, Thriller & Adventure
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight218 g
- Width127 mm
- Height203 mm
- Spine11 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.