Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $32.27Trending at AU $36.78
- AU $16.41Trending at AU $22.77
- AU $14.93Trending at AU $21.99
- AU $27.74Trending at AU $29.97
- AU $13.01Trending at AU $16.62
- AU $14.82Trending at AU $17.90
- AU $25.99Trending at AU $32.06
About this product
- DescriptionThis book provides a holistic study of the physical and mental health conditions that predominate among people of color. By presenting a thorough review of Third World cultural values, beliefs, and behaviors centering on health care, Henderson lays a firm foundation for understanding traditional n-Western cultures. Since immigrants, women, and people of color will be 85% of the net growth in the work force by the year 2000, human services professionals who assist people of color in state, county, and municipal agencies, nprofit organizations, hospitals, and nursing homes will be challenged to provide assistance to an increasing number of culturally diverse clients.
- Author BiographyGEORGE HENDERSON is Chair and Regents' Professor of the Department of Human Relations at the University of Oklahoma. He was the first distinguished African American Professor in Oklahoma. He is the author of 22 books on the subject of multicultural issues in education.
- Author(s)George L. Henderson
- Date of Publication30/08/1994
- SubjectMedical Nursing & Ancillary Services
- Place of PublicationWestport
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintGreenwood Press
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight540 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine15 mm
- Format DetailsLaminated cover
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.