All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionSocial Work Practice synthesizes the latest theories and research findings in social work and related fields and demonstrates how this information is used in working with clients. Because the interview is the medium in which much of social work practice takes place, learning the processes and skills to conduct a productive interview is a critical part of social work education.
- Author BiographyMarion Bogo is Professor and Sandra Rothman Chair in Social Work, Faculty of Social Work, University of Toronto. She is the co-author of The Practice of Field Instruction in Social Work: Theory and Process (University of Toronto Press/Columbia University Press).
- Author(s)Marion Bogo
- PublisherColumbia University Press
- Date of Publication01/01/2006
- SubjectSocial Issues, Services & Welfare
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintColumbia University Press
- Content Note2 illustrations
- Weight681 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine18 mm
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $57.99Trending at AU $62.11
- AU $34.65Trending at AU $36.61
- AU $73.12Trending at AU $74.82
- AU $27.64Trending at AU $35.93
- AU $18.13Trending at AU $23.76
- AU $37.59Trending at AU $40.09
- AU $34.02Trending at AU $36.09
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.