Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $50.71Trending at AU $61.55
- AU $32.59Trending at AU $36.88
- AU $32.77Trending at AU $40.84
- AU $30.36Trending at AU $40.12
- AU $30.37Trending at AU $31.39
- AU $15.79Trending at AU $25.15
- AU $14.47Trending at AU $16.66
About this product
- DescriptionThis series provides social work and health professionals who work with adolescents and their families with contemporary information on adolescents' problems. It is for use in assessment and intervention with clients, in planning training or therapeutic programmes and teaching.
- PublisherAustralian Council Educational Research (ACER)
- Date of Publication30/03/2004
- SubjectPsychology: Professional & General
- Series TitleParent, Adolescent and Child Training Skills S.
- Series Part/Volume NumberNo.20
- Place of PublicationCamberwell
- Country of PublicationAustralia
- ImprintAustralian Council Educational Research (ACER)
- Edited byMartin Herbert
- Edition Statement2nd Revised edition
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.