All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionIt is surprising to think that in today s rapidly evolving world of techlogy, over half of the globe still does t have access to high speed internet. Creating community wireless networks has in the past been a way to provide remote communities with internet and network access. Social and Ecomic Effects of Community Wireless Networks and Infrastructures highlights the successes of community wireless networks but also boldly addresses the potential risk factors and broader socioecomic concerns. This publication s exploration of previous successes and failures, various designs, and potential challenges with CWNs makes it a valuable resource for researchers, practitioners, vendors, and activists.
- PublisherIdea Group,U.S.
- Date of Publication28/02/2013
- SubjectComputing: General
- Place of PublicationHershey, PA
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintIdea Group,U.S.
- Content Note1, black & white illustrations
- Weight1043 g
- Width216 mm
- Height280 mm
- Spine19 mm
- Format DetailsLaminated cover
Best-selling in Textbooks
- AU $204.90New
Marketing Management: an Asian Perspective by Swee Hoon Ang, Kevin Lane Keller, Siew-Meng Leong, Chin Tiong Tan, Philip Kotler (Paperback, 2013)
- AU $74.66New
- AU $61.69Used
- AU $94.06New
- AU $102.20New
- AU $71.40New
Save on Textbooks
- AU $69.90Trending at AU $82.59
- AU $22.44Trending at AU $24.03
- AU $114.99Trending at AU $120.94
- AU $88.13Trending at AU $91.19
- AU $73.99Trending at AU $79.01
- AU $37.63Trending at AU $50.60
- AU $69.89Trending at AU $74.66
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.