All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionSocial and Emotional Learning in Action (SELA) is an easy to use sourcebook facilitated by teaching and/or counseling practitioners primarily in school settings. The pedagogical basis for these lessons are shaped around the research findings of the Collaborative for Academic, Social, and Emotional Learning (CASEL), indicating that the inclusion of social and emotional development programs positively affect academic achievement.
- Author BiographyTara Flippo has worked with youth/students and administered experiential education programing since 1993. She is professor of Outdoor Education in the Department of Kinesiology, at the University of New Hampshire and Youth Director at The Browne Center for Innovative Learning.
- Author(s)Tara Flippo
- PublisherRowman & Littlefield
- Date of Publication31/03/2016
- SubjectEducation & Teaching
- Place of PublicationLanham
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintRowman & Littlefield Education
- Content Note12 black & white illustrations, 5 black & white halftones, 4 tables
- Weight553 g
- Width213 mm
- Height280 mm
- Spine11 mm
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $99.00Trending at AU $101.34
- AU $73.99Trending at AU $79.83
- AU $104.88Trending at AU $108.49
- AU $67.99Trending at AU $71.54
- AU $61.99Trending at AU $63.88
- AU $95.88Trending at AU $99.78
- AU $89.90Trending at AU $112.50
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.