All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $32.02Trending at AU $36.78
- AU $16.41Trending at AU $22.77
- AU $14.93Trending at AU $21.99
- AU $27.74Trending at AU $29.97
- AU $13.01Trending at AU $16.62
- AU $14.82Trending at AU $17.90
- AU $25.99Trending at AU $32.06
About this product
- DescriptionAs mobile devices become increasingly diverse and continue to shrink in size and weight, their portability is enhanced but, unfortunately, their usability tends to suffer. Ultimately, the usability of mobile techlogies determines their future success in terms of end-user acceptance and, thereafter, adoption and social impact. Widespread acceptance will t, however, be achieved if users interaction with mobile techlogy amounts to a negative experience. Mobile user interfaces need to be designed to meet the functional and sensory needs of users. Social and Organizational Impacts of Emerging Mobile Devices: Evaluating Use focuses on human-computer interaction related to the invation and research in the design, evaluation, and use of invative handheld, mobile, and wearable techlogies in order to broaden the overall body of kwledge regarding such issues. It aims to provide an international forum for researchers, educators, and practitioners to advance kwledge and practice in all facets of design and evaluation of human interaction with mobile techlogies.
- PublisherIdea Group,U.S.
- Date of Publication01/02/2012
- SubjectEngineering & Technology: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Place of PublicationHarrisburg, PA
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintIdea Group,U.S.
- Content Note1, black & white illustrations
- Weight1080 g
- Width216 mm
- Height280 mm
- Spine20 mm
- Edited byJoanna Lumsden
- Format DetailsLaminated cover
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.