All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThe book presents inside perspectives of women's and gender studies programs from a great variety of countries. It analyses how societal transitions influence the emergence and further development of such programs and by doing this reflects the contradictory changes of women's status and roles worldwide.
- Author BiographyHeike Flessner, Ph.D., professor of Social Pedagogy at Carl von Ossietzky Universitat Oldenburg/ Germany and teaches Social Pedagogy and Women's Gender Studies; Lydia Potts, Ph.D, teaches Political Science, Intercultural Education and Women's and Gender Studies at Carl von Ossietzky Universitat Oldenburg/ Germany.
- PublisherSpringer Fachmedien Wiesbaden
- Date of Publication31/01/2002
- LanguageEnglish & German
- SubjectSocial Studies: General
- Series TitleStudien Interdisziplinare Geschlechterforschung
- Series Part/Volume Number4
- Place of PublicationWeisbaden
- Country of PublicationGermany
- ImprintVS Verlag fur Sozialwissenschaften
- Content Notebiography
- Weight338 g
- Edited byHeike Flessner,Lydia Potts
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $28.44Trending at AU $30.29
- AU $79.89Trending at AU $89.84
- AU $19.30Trending at AU $21.95
- AU $31.46Trending at AU $40.37
- AU $22.32Trending at AU $34.59
- AU $39.51Trending at AU $40.01
- AU $40.71Trending at AU $41.16
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.